This afternoon, i received a call from an old friend of mine; his request was ‘Syntocode, how can i convert my scanned documents to PDF‘. I replied ‘you’ll need to install PDF Complete on your PC, with this you can convert any file to PDF‘. He told me he doesn’t have the software and moreover he wants it done online. The truth is, i have never converted any file to pdf online but within few seconds I came up with a solution and felt i should add that to my diary. *winks*
Portable Document Format (PDF) is a file format used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems. -wikipedia
With this online service with you can convert your files be it a word document, scanned documents, Excel worksheet, Pictures ( jpg, gif, png, bmp, tif), Power point presentations, web pages and lots more to PDF within 1 minute and vice versa. (depending on the file size though). Follow the steps below:
- To convert any File to PDF Online visit online2pdf here
- When the page opens, scroll down and click browse.
- A dialogue box will popup, use this box to locate and select the file you want to convert and click Open. (Note: you can add more than one file and merge to one single PDF file.)
- (This step is optional, you can skip it) Below the browse button are some tweaking options like compression, view, header & footer, protection. You dont need to touch this
- Click on Convert and your file conversion should start immediately, Download starts automatically once conversion has been completed.
You can also use this service to convert from PDF to Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Do you know a better way to convert files to PDF Online? Dont hesitate to share with me via comments.
Kindly share this post to help someone 🙂